Sipp Culture is looking to bring on a new team member to take on the role of Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator is to support the Co-Directors in the management and administration of Sipp Culture’s cultural programming. The Program Coordinator is supervised by the Co-Director and will work closely with the Sipp Culture Staff to execute the job responsibilities overview outlined below.
Support the planning and coordination of Sipp Culture cultural programming.
Assist with the implementation of grant applications and processes for programs.
Assist in preparation that supports artist site-visits and residencies (ie. assembling welcome packets, distributing clearance, liability and authorization forms and liasoning communicating needs & concerns of visiting guests and artists.
Aid in creating program forms and tools, checklists, supply lists and runs for events.
Monitor budget and track program related expenditures/transactions.
Provide general administrative support including filing, and managing emails.
Updating organizational calendar, google drive, dropbox, and Asana- project management tools.
Coordinating and scheduling of meetings, preparing agenda, documents and notetaking when requested.
Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.).
Book travel as needed for staff and presenters.
Assisting Co-director with organizing & implementation of Sipp Culture Events.
Aiding in the planning, preparation, setup/breakdown and close-out of events
Attend weekly staff meetings and serve as the liaison for the Programs team.
Share communications internally and externally as directed by management
- Participate in organization-wide activities, special programs and community events.
- Support overall growth and program development.
Qualified candidates will need to:
- Have proficiency in computer technologies such as word processing and spreadsheet software, as well as Internet research best practices.
- Be able to manage different tasks simultaneously and prioritize their projects efficiently.
- Be deadline-oriented with the ability to be flexible, well-organized and self-sufficient.
- Possess strong people skills and an ability to engage with the community.
- Possess strong writing, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience as program coordinator or relevant position.
- Management experience, ability to lead and appropriately delegate team responsibilities.
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures.
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting.
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, and Zoom.
- Strong ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and efficient
Salary and Benefits
This position will start as soon as we identify a motivated candidate to fill the position. This is a salaried position that starts at $45,000 annually and includes health insurance and paid time off. This position is located in Utica, Mississippi and is expected to work on site.
If you are interested in this position, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Three professional references
Sipp Culture is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Sipp Culture encourages women, BIPOC, and LGBTQIA+ applicants. Sipp Culture does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected factor. JOB JOBS